|resources:||Home How to Use it Screenshots Warnings Installation To do Source Code Members|
The tamperdata source code can be accessed in either of the following ways:
- View the source using the CVS web interface
- Check out the source using anonymous CVS with the following commands (password is guest):
cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs login cvs -z3 -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs co tamperdata
CVS clients and Help Documentation can be found at cvshome.org.
- Fix for context menu on replay popup.
- Copy in detail dialog now respects encoded/unencoded radio button selection.
- Graph changes. Deal with binary post data names. Don't put unescaped url's into the html of the graph view.
- Some Firefox 3.0 issues I missed, causing problems with the graph.
- Fixed a bug with POST header parsing, which would cause requests to be dropped.
- Firefox 3.0 compatability
- Firefox 2.0 compatability
- Copy to clipboard from details pop-up
- Portuguese translation.
- Fixes for Add items from file.
- Fixes for sizing issues with options dialog
- Fix for tamper popup when the URL was big
- Russian Translation
- German Translation
- Not quite so much French...
- Fix for problem with tamper prompt when URL's were huge.
- Fix for reply in browser bug. Starting to think nobody is using this.
- Translations: Italian, French, Spanish, Polish and Ukrainian. Thanks to babelzilla.org
- Fix for 0.91 POST value modification bug.
- Preperation for translation.
- Big changes to view-source. Should work for almost everything now.
- Fixed some bugs in 0.85
- Improved RegEx for images etc.
- Bug fix for delete element
- Dynamic add entries
- Support for multiple POST parameters with the same name.
- Image etc. filter is now case-insensative.
- Graph modifications - thanks again to Claude Villermain
- Graphs - thanks to Claude Villermain
- Fix for multipart POST tampering.
- Fix for replay in browser.
- Removed sidebar hotkey.
Minor GUI changes
- Remember window sizes and positions
- Scroll to last item in log view.
- Better handling of POST requests - e.g. POST's from Flash
- Improved view source - can now view POST requests from cache
- New column Total Duration - time from inital request to page load event
- Small GUI changes - resizing of filter input and log columns
- Export to XML
v 0.70Some additions to the context menu:
- Add entry now supports name=value format
- Add entries - use comma separated list
- Add entries from file - file should contain name=value on each line
- Tamper URL popup triggered by "replay in browser". Allows tampering with GET parameters on replay, using same context menus as the tamper popup.
- Import/Export preferences.
- Tamper menu entries are now dynamically created, and configurable through the options dialog.
- Option to tamper with image etc. requests.
- Options and help entries on the main window.
- tamperdata can now appear on the side bar. Note that the hot key doesn't seem to work, and tamperdata can be run both on and off the sidebar at the same time, creating two history lists, and two tamper points, which is probably not what you want.
- Bugfix - when parameter value is set to empty string, original value used to be sent.
- Internal refactoring of menu creation code and utility functions.
- Fixes for Deer Park. Parameter changes for some XUL functions were causing display problems on the log window.
- filtering in log window - not sure this is that usefull, but it was hard so I'm not taking it out.
n.b. this only filters the results displayed in the log window, tampering is still triggered on all requests.
- delete item
- cascading context menus for tamper prefills
- encode/decode/decimal and hex html
- replay in browser - resend with previous headers and post data
- view source - this turned out to be much more useful than I'd expected, it's pretty hard to get a good look at the source of a page full of redirects any other way.
- changed update site to downloads.mozdev.org to keep in sync with deliverables
- added automatic updates
- more contect entries for user-agent
- display URI in group box on tamper dialog
- open in browser context entry on main page. Though after some though I'll probably change this to replay, along the lines of live http headers
For questions or comments about tamperdata, please send a message to the author.